An entirely new vantage point
Located in the high country mountains of northern Arizona, Flagstaff is not the Arizona experience you might be expecting. At 7,000 feet in elevation, temperatures rarely exceed 90 degrees in the summer, fall brings a brilliant change of color, winter snowfall averages more than 100 inches and spring bursts with blossoms.
Points of Pride
- A vibrant high-elevation mountain town of nearly 70,000 residents.
- Epic night skies for stargazing—Pluto was discovered right here in the world's first Dark Sky City.
- Unparalleled natural scenery with great restaurants and a robust entertainment scene.
- Arizona Snowbowl is a short 30-minute drive for snowboarding and skiing.
- With its close proximity to the majestic Grand Canyon and the red rocks of Sedona, the area is a popular destination for visitors from all over the world.